Friday, April 18, 2014

Get Well Soon Tissue Box Card

Hello everyone and HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY! 
Today I am sharing a get well tissue box card that I made! I got several files from Miss Kate Cuttables for the Co-Hop that is going on right now at the Peachy Keen Blog and Miss Kate Cuttables Blog. Everyday there will be some really fun projects to be seen and some awesome prizes to be won! Today is the last day of the week long hop so please make sure to check them all out!





In my opinion, this would cheer anyone right up! Between the colorful rainbow and the super cute face on the sun, it's sure to put a smile on a persons face!
The tissue box cover is a free SVG file that you can pick up HERE. This file included 2 boxes with an opening on the top like mine or a opening in the side. In my Silhouette Designers Edition software, I created the colored mat layers for over the box. I also stamped a banner using the PKSC-26 February 2014 Stamp Of the Month Set for the sentiment.
The back of the box is just a simple mat glued to the box. I cut it at 4 1/2 X 5 1/2 inches with a slightly smaller for the cloud paper mat. 
I cut the Happy Sun and Spring Rainbow from Miss Kate Cuttables files and stamped the sun's face with an In Stitches Face Assortment stamp. 
To finish, I added a sentiment banner that was cut using Jaded Blossom's  Mini Tag Dies and the sentiment is stamped with the Peachy Keen Get Well Bear stamp set. 

I hope you all enjoyed seeing my project and thanks for visiting!
Have a great weekend and HAPPY EASTER everyone!

10 comments:

JaniceA said...

Love the sun, this would brighten anyones day.

Migdalia said...

Cheerful and super cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Glora said...

Um yes, absolutely certain to make ANYONE smile. This is absolutely the sweetest! You make some of my favorite projects! Love ya! Hugs- Glora

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Happy Easter, Gigi!! Thank you for all of your hard work and inspiration!! I LOVE this box of tissue!! I will have to make some up ahead of time...store them up for next winter. LOL. Super duper job on this!! Like everything you do! :) Love and Hugs, Kathy

jessica said...

This is so super ADORABLE!!! AWESOME project!!!

Deb30906 said...

So cute. Love the bright colors.

Linsey R said...

This is super adorable Gigi!! Omgosh, I'd have it out all the time!! Super cuteness! TFS and happy Easter weekend to you! :)

Sherrie K. said...

Love the bright colors and adorable design! Sure to cheer anyone up!
Happy Easter to you and your family!
Sherrie K

Orietta Vélez Dumani said...

I just love this idea! It will surely bring a smile to the sickest person!

Kathy Salido said...

So cute. This is so bright and cheerful , it would make anyone feel better :)