Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Have A Hoppy Day

Hello everyone! It's my day to post at Digi My World and I have a card to share using the Bunny Ears Digital Stamp set. 




This card turned out so neat! I had fun adding all the different layers to create this look.
All of the shaped pieces were cut with my Cameo and the SVG Cutting File Ornate Card Base file using only the insert pieces. 
I printed and colored the girl from the Bunny Ears Digital Stamps set and mounted her to matted ovals. 
The sentiment is stamped from Jaded Blossom's Easter Treats 2 stamp set onto the Curly Label Die.
To finish, I added some ribbon and flowers and used a Viva Decor Pearl Pen to add the dots onto the sentiment label. 
I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

jessica said...

I just LOVE this! What a sweet image and you colored her so beautifully!
Awesome job!

snappy scrappy said...

Love!!! Your colouring is amazing!!!

Kate said...

Beautiful Card, love the Spring Colors.