Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Squaredy Cats

Hello everyone! I have a couple of Squaredy Cat cards to share with you today. I just love these guys! There is something for everyone, that's for sure. 

For the first one, I used New Mexico.



Don't you just love his fun eyes! He's a little alien.
I started with the SVG Cutting Files Trapezoid Card Base and added the NM Squaredy Cat. I used a gray marker to outline him and a white pen for the accents.
I hand cut the sentiment bubble from decorative paper and stamped the sentiment from the Peachy Keen February 2013 SOTM set.






For the second card I used Oregon. She's got a fun Davy Crocket hat and umbrella.
I made this one into a shaped card in my Silhouette Designers Edition. I added some outlining with markers and used a white gel pen for the whiskers.
I stamped the sentiment right onto his hat using the Jaded Blossom Happy Summer stamp set. 

I hope you liked my cards and thanks for visiting. 
Make sure to check out all the amazingly cute Squaredy Cats at SVG Cutting Files.
Have a great day!

Also, just a reminder that the Back To School Challenge is still going on at SVG Cutting Files! Come play along for a chance at a gift certificate! You can find all the details HERE

7 comments:

donnabischof said...

All of these cats are too cute. Love both of yours.

DIANA L. said...

So totally awesome Gigi- Love you squaredy cat. Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



Unknown said...

these cats are so cute!!! Cant wait to get my Silhouette so I can play/craft with all these wonderful files..

snappy scrappy said...

Both are too darn cute!!!

sarah said...

OMW!!! these are just to cute..TFS!!

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

So adorable!

Kate said...

Definitely super cool kitty's.