Tuesday, August 5, 2014

JB August Release Day 2- Let Your Sparkle Shine

PEACHY KEEN SNEAK PEEK DAY 2
JUST BELOW

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom August Release. Today we are sharing projects made with the NEW Star Dies and Superstar stamp set! I LOVE these new dies and fun stamps!!!





Here is what I made with these new sets...




I made up this cute gift box filled with Bath and Body Works.
I cut the box from the SVG Cutting Files Mini Bottle Carrier. This box has an open oval in the handle and I didn't want that so I cut a piece of paper and folded it half. Then I glued it over the handle and added a ribbon and the star border from the Star Dies.
I decorated the front panel of the box with more star dies. I used the really thick specialty glitter paper you can get from Michaels and layered them. I added glitter dots to the front with a Viva Decor glitter pen and stamped the sentiment using the new Superstar stamp set. 

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $135.99
August 2014 Release will include:
54 x 6 Stamp Sets
2 - 4 x 4 Stamp Sets
2 - New Sets of Die
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS! No waiting WEEKS for your stamps.
WILL SHIP ASAP!!!
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular Price $145.99

Thanks for visiting and I'll see you back here tomorrow for Day 3!
Check out Jaded Blossom for all the other projects made with these new sets today!

8 comments:

Blue6366 said...

Oh my gosh I love this! What an awesome gift idea! Way to rock the new stamps and dies.

Jamie said...

Love all the sparkles!

Kate said...

This is just Gorgeous. I absolutely LOVE everything about this.

Michelle said...

so very cute ! love the way you used the dies and love all the glitter on it ♥ cute gift !!

Michele I said...

what a great gift idea even for Christmas gifts

Georgiana said...

That thick glitter is awesome! I need to try some. Love the colors and who doesn't like Bath and Body Works?!?!?

Candace Pelfrey said...

Wow I love what you did to the stars! Awesome!

Crystal said...

I love all the sparkle on this! great job!