Thursday, August 7, 2014

JB August Release Day 4- Soda-lightful

PEACHY KEEN BLOG HOP HERE

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom August Release. Today we are sharing projects made with the Soda-Lightful stamp set. 





 Here is what I made with this new stamp set...





I made this little bottle filled with jelly beans! This would be a fun gift to give to a soda lover. 
 I recycled a mini bottle from a drink that I bought (and drank LOL!) and cleaned off the outer wrapper. I filled it with jelly beans and added the tag that I cut using the Card Mat Dies and some twine. I stamped the sentiment sideways onto the tag and added the bottle that I colored with Copic Markers. I also added the stamped and colored bottle cap to the top and pop dotted it onto a scallop circle that I cut using the Jaded Blossom Candy Charms and Banner Dies


Thanks for visiting and I'll see you back here tomorrow for Day 5 and the Blog Hop tomorrow night!
Check out Jaded Blossom for all the other projects made with these new sets today!

8 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super cute! Neat little bottle too!

Jamie said...

Love this!

Migdalia said...

Super fun! Love it
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Candace Pelfrey said...

Wow awesome coloring on that bottle!

Melissa said...

Love the bottle- great project.

Beckie Williams said...

I just love the whole project. It is too cute!!

Crystal said...

Super fun! I love the colors!

Kate said...

Love the colors and the coloring is absolutely perfect.