Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Happy Fall

Hello everyone! It's my day to post at Digi My World and I am sharing this fall card. I used the Garden Girl Cindy Digital Stamps for this card. 





I love how this card came out. I love making cards using non-traditional colors!
I printed and cut out Cindy using my Cameo and colored her with Copic Markers. 
I added a strip of burlap to the bottom of my card that I also wrapped with raffia. I cut the fall leaves using the Jaded Blossom Fall Dies and attached it with a pop dot. 
To finish, I added the sentiment banner that I cut using the Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies 2 and stamped with the sentiment form the Harvest Signs stamp set. 

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day! 

3 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Aaw, garden girl Cindy is adorable! The fun polka dot paper is the perfect background and fun textures going on! Love the burlap, wrapped raffia and cute leaves..awesome fall card Gigi!
Sherrie K

Beckie Williams said...

just super cute. love your color choices

Kate said...

Awesome Coloring.