Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Witchy Matchbox Treat Box

Hello everyone! It's my day to post at Digi My World and I am sharing this fun treat box using an image from the Eye Of Newt digital stamp file.





I started by cutting the box from the SVG Cutting Files Nugget Matchbox Base file. Then I printed and cut out the witch from the Eye Of Newt digital stamp set and colored her with Copic markers. I heat embossed the sentiment banner that was cut using the Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies 2 and the Halloween Candy Wrap stamp set. 
I added Hersheys Nuggets to the inside that were covered using the Candy Wrap Dies. I stamped the bat background onto them using the Halloween Candy Wraps and stamped the centers using the Spooky Labels

I hope you all liked my project and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

jessica said...

This is awesome Gigi!!!
Great project!

Migdalia said...

Adorable treat!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*