Monday, October 20, 2014

Candy Corn Treat Box

Hello everyone! It's my day to host Face Day at Peachy Keen Stamps. I am sharing this super fun treat box using one of my ALL TIME FAV Peachy Keen face sets, The Cornies. This was my very first set of Peachy Keen faces and I still love them as much today, as I did when I first got them!




I cut the box from SVG Cutting Files Candy Corn Box and inked all the edges of the cuts. I stamped that adorable toothy Cornie face on the front coloring the eyes and teeth in with a white gel pen. I also added chalk to the cheeks and freckles. I cut the sentiment tag using the Jaded Blossom Flag Dies 2 and stamped the sentiment from the Peachy Keen Spider and Web stamp set.
I covered the candies using the Jaded Blossom Candy Wrap Dies and keeping with the candy corn color scheme, I did them all in orange, white, and yellow. I punched out circles in orange and white and stamped the faces using more super cute Cornies faces. 

I hope you all enjoyed seeing my project today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!


8 comments:

Saundra said...

GiGi, this is so cute! The Cornies are one of my all time favs, too! I just love those faces!

janner said...

These are adorable. I LOVE the faces.

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!

Migdalia said...

Way too cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

wanda said...

i tried Peachy Keen and to Do Pintrest. The link they have doesn't work. I couldn't find how to contact them directly anywhere on their site. So if you could pass that along. I love this little box but don't know anything about SVG and the files. Where do I find out how and what they are? Do I need some kind of machine to do them. I have cricut and sizzix and things like that. Thanks wand j

GiGi said...

Wanda, On my blog posts, whenever there is a word highlighted in blue, click on it and that is the direct link to each item.
Here is the direct link to the Peachy Keen Store where they sell cling stamps
http://www.peachykeenstamps.com/shop/
And as for SVG files, you can always search SVG's in YouTube videos to see what all of it is about. Hope this helps!
GiGi

Anonymous said...

Omgosh! How cute!!!

Shelly said...

Way too cute, love that face!

I just wanted to tell you that I tried to leave a comment on the PKS site and I can't. The fields wont populate! This is not the first time, so I thought I would let someone know :)
Thanks,
Shelly