Thursday, January 15, 2015

Jaded Blossom January Release Day 4- Candy Card Valentines

SVG CUTTING FILES CHALLENGE JUST BELOW

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom January Release. Today we are sharing projects made with 2 new stamp sets!



These sentiments are SO FUN! I love all the funny sentiments to make hilarious Valentines! So I made a set of Candy Card Valentines using the Cheesy Pick Ups 3 set.




























These turned out so super cute! And wouldn't these be so much fun to hand out at school instead of buying the cheap ones from the store?!
I started these with the NEW Candy Snack Pocket Cards from SVG Cutting Files. I cut them out and decorated the fronts using
Gorilla Card
NEW Chibi Gorilla
Card Mat Dies
Cheesy Pick Ups 3

Dino Card
Dino Migration
Mini Tag Dies 2
Cheesy Pick Ups 3

Beaver Card
Chibi Beaver
Mini Tag Dies 2
Cheesy Pick Ups 3

To finish each card, I stamped the sentiment on the inside using the Foxy stamp set and added packets of M&M's.

I hope you all liked my projects today!
 I'll see you back here tomorrow for release day!

6 comments:

Sara Bottomlee said...

All of these are so fun. Yes, I agree so much cuter than the cheapies!

Leanne said...

These are adorable! I wished I still had kiddo's in school! These would be PERFECT to give out! Hugs, Leanne

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness, these are ALL amazing and so fun Gigi! I love the candy pocket card...perfect for the little ones to hand out at Valentines Day!
Sherrie k

Jamie said...

Love these! And the pocket inside is perfect!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

Perfectly done! so cute!

snappy scrappy said...

These are all so super cute!!! LOVE!