Friday, January 2, 2015

Shine On

Hello everyone! It's my day to post at SVG Cutting Files and I am sharing a card using the NEW Happy Smiles Sun. This new file is available in the store now!



This sun makes me smile! I just love him!
I started this card by cutting the Arched Top Card Base and the Happy Smiles sun with my Cameo. I mounted the center part of the sun on pop dots and added white highlights with a gel pen. 
I wrapped some twine around the bottom and added a button center. The sentiment is stamped from the Jaded Blossom Superstar stamp set. 

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Shari Dancer-Thomas said...

Love it! What a bright card!

Janis Lewis said...

Saw this in my FB newsfeed and had to swing by and say I LOVE IT! So bright and happy.

snappy scrappy said...

Love it!!! So happy and bright!!!

Sharla said...

This is just adorable and so very cute!! Love it, and it is just so happy!! :)