Sunday, February 15, 2015

April Showers

Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge at SVG Cutting Files! This month the challenge is Spring Treats


I made this treat box for my project today.




This turned out so cute! I really LOVE this Kawaii Sea Nugget Platform Box too, in case you hadn't noticed LOL!
I cut out the Kawaii Sea Nugget Platform box and added mats I created in my Desginers Edition program. 
I cut the Kawaii Umbrella and used a white gel pen for the stitch lines. The clouds are cut from Jaded Blossom's Spring Dies 2. I cut the sentiment banner and candy wraps from the Candy Wrap Dies. 
I stamped the sentiment from the Springtime Greetings and the flowers from the Kawaii Candies.

I hope you will all play along in the challenge and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Migdalia said...

Absolutely adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!

Michelle said...

So cute !!!! Love the colors and springy treat

Georgiana said...

Great treat box with a wonderful smiling umbrella.