Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Hello Spring!

Hello everyone! It's my day to post at Digi My World and it is also release week! 



I have a super cute card to share today using the new Spring Bunny digital stamp.




I started this project with the Arched Top Card Base from the DMW's sister site, SVG Cutting Files
I also used my Cameo to print and cut out the Spring Bunny. I colored it with Copic markers and used a white gel pen for the highlights.
I added a row of punched grass to the bottom and the sun and clouds are cut from the Jaded Blossom Spring Dies 2.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment from the Springtime Greetings stamp set. 


***BLOG CANDY***
Want to win some of these fun new digital stamps?
Its easy and fun to do!
Each day we will pick one random winner from the comments made on the DMW blog!

You may enter EVERYDAY you wish. 
We will randomly select names and which digital stamp set each day.

I hope you all liked my card and make sure to head over to the Digi My World Blog all week long to see the sneak peeks of the new release!
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Migdalia said...

Adorable bunny!!Super cute card!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Desire Fourie said...

This is so cute. Loving the sun and clouds.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Melissa said...

Super cute!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!

Debbie said...

Very cute
Hugs
Debbie