Friday, May 22, 2015

Friendosaurus

Hi everyone! I have a fun card to share today. I used the NEW Jaded Blossom Dinotastic stamp set and the new Dragon faces from Peachy Keen on this fun card. 



This card turned out so cute! I love these new dino themed stamp sets and these new faces are just too cute!
I started this project with a standard A2 card base and added the mat and strip cut with the Card Mat Dies
I cut out a scallop circle with my Cameo and used a pen to add in the stitch lines.
I cut the dino using the SVG Cutting Files Chibi Baby Dino file and stamped the face with a Peachy Keen Dragon face stamp.
I mounted him to mats that I cut with the insert piece from the Goody Bag Die and tied some twine around it.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment using the Dinotastic stamp set. 

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG What an adorable card. You really, REALLY did a super outstanding creative job!! Love the papers you chose and your Friendosaurus is as cute as can be
YOU so ROCK!!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!

Migdalia said...

This is TOO darn cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M