Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Tin Man Hearts

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Digi My World and I am sharing this fun treat using the Tin Man digital stamp.



This turned out so cute! I just LOVE these new Oz digital stamps!
I started this project with the Jaded Blossom Scallop Slider and Topper Die. I cut out the inside mat and added a strip across the bottom that I stamped with the Tropical Designer Tapes.
I printed and cut out the Tin Man digital stamp with my Cameo and colored him with Copic markers.
I added the circle sentiment that was stamped from the Yellow Brick Road Candies.
To finish, I glued the topper to a 3 X 4 inch Clear Bag that I filled with Dove heart candies.

I hope you all liked my project and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!



2 comments:

Migdalia said...

This Tin Man stole my heart!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Michelle said...

DAMN look at the coloring on his tin funnel hat ! amazing !