Wednesday, May 20, 2015

You Are One Cool Cat

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Stamp AnnieThing and I have a fun card to share. I used the One Cool Cat stamp set to make this card. 



I just LOVE this cat stamp! He's so fun looking with his plaid shirt and jeans!
I started this card with a standard A2 size card base and added the gray mat that I cut using the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies
For the sentiment layer, I added a strip of white matted in gray. I used my sewing machine to stitch around the card and sentiment strip.
I cut the center mat with the Layered Frame and Journal Die and stamped the cat in the center using the One Cool Cat stamp set. I colored him with Copic markers and stamped the sentiment along with the paw print. 
To finish, I punched holes at the top of the tag and layered some ribbon through. 

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!