Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Own Your Nerdiness!

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Stamp AnnieThing and I have a fun treat box to share. I used the I'm Nerdy stamp set to create this.






I started this project with the SVG Cutting Files Nugget Matchbox Base and cut it out with my Cameo.
I added decorative paper panels to the front and sides. I stamped the pencil and all the sentiments from the I'm Nerdy stamp set. I colored the pencil with Copic markers and cut it out by hand.
I cut the sentiment banner using the Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies 2 and added some gems to the sides of the sentiment.
I used the Candy Wrap Dies to cut out the wrappers for the candy and glued them to the nuggets. 

I hope you all liked my project and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh gosh... How CUTE!!! LOVE that fun Sentiment... Adorable Project! Have a Crafty Day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!!!

Michelle said...

awe this is adorable !!