Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Miss You Already

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Stamp AnnieThing and I have a fun card to share. 
I used the Melanie-Need A Hug stamp set on this card.




I started this card with a standard A2 card base. I added the background mats and used my sewing machine to stitch around the edges.
I stamped and colored Melanie with Copic markers and added her on a mat.
I stamped the sentiment from the Jaded Blossom Sweet Travels stamp set onto a tag cut with the Label Dies.
To finish, I added some black arrows on the top and bottom cut from the Layered Frame and Journal Die.

I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute, love the little bunny!! TFS.

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how PRETTY! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations