Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Jaded Blossom October Release Day 2- Rudolph Kisses

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom October Release. Today we are sharing projects made with 2 new stamp sets



Here is what I created with these new SUPER CUTE new stamps



























This turned out to be so cute! I LOVE that new deer!
I started this project with the Candy Caddy Die adding some decorative paper to the front.
I stamped the sentiment and deer from the Hello Deer stamp set. I colored the deer with Copic markers and added him on pop dots. 
I stamped the closure tab with the Holiday Designer Tapes and cut it out. I folded in in half around the top and glued it shut adding the punched circle with snowflake center.
I cut all the candy wraps using the Candy Wrap Dies and stamped and colored the winter scene from the Holiday Designer Tapes. I stamped the brown ones with the Christmas Candy Wraps and the centers with the small deer stamps from the Hello Deer stamp set.

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99

October 2015 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $149

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Day 3!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Lorie said...

This is so, so sweet!

Sherrie K. said...

Such a darling little deer! Fun treat and dressed up perfectly!
Sherrie k

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!