Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Happy Holidays

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Stamp AnnieThing and I have a fun card to share. 
I used the Melanie-You're Sassy stamp set for this project.






Christmas is fast approaching and so I am getting a head start on some of my Christmas cards.
I started this with a standard A2 card base and added decorative mats to the background.
I cut the Scallop Circle Die, layering it over the edge of the card and trimmed off the sides.
I stamped and colored Melanie with Copic markers. I cut her out by hand and pop dotted her to the circle.
I added some twine with a button and stamped the sentiment.
To finish, I added Doodlebug Pearls.

I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

ooooo she is sooo pretty !

Lorie said...

That's a great card...so pretty!