Friday, November 20, 2015

Jaded Blossom November Release Morning Of- Birthday Kitty Gift Card Holder

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But as you know we still have one more stamp set and our November Freebie to share with you today.

In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are



Monday- Gift Card Ornaments
Tuesday- Candle Treat Box
Wednesday- Gingerbread Girl EOS
Thursday- Crocheted By: Tag

Here is the last stamp set for this Month

For our Freebie of the Month !

Free Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE promotion STARTS later at 4pm PST and ends Sunday 11/22, 11:59pm pst.


Here is the project I made for today


I started this project with the NEW Folding Gift Card Die and cut it out.
I added the front mats and stamped the confetti using the Party Splatters stamp set.
I cut the kitty from the NEW SVG Cutting Files Chunky Cat With Present and Party Hat and mounted him to the front. 
I stamped and cut the balloons from the Birthday Panels, paper piecing the balloons.
 I stamped the sentiment on the front using the So Many Birthdays 2 and added the gift card holder mat to the inside I cut with the Gift Card Die.
To finish, I stamped and colored the candles using the Birthday Luggage Tag stamp.

And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.



To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

Last but not least don't forget to join our November Challenge.....Thanksgiving HERE

3 comments:

Melissa said...

so cute! Love that party cat :)

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, that chunky kitty is the cutest! Love your background you created on your gift card! Fabulous projects all week Gigi!
Sherrie K

Christi said...

GiGi Love all your projects! Thanks for sharing!