Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing February Release Day 1- Giselle


Hi and welcome to Day #1 of Stamp Anniething's February release!  
If you love Princesses this release will be right up your alley!


Giselle is as pretty as a princess!  Check out her beautiful flowing gown and her curl locks of hair!  She is great for many occaision cards, party decorations/ invites and scrap book layouts!

Giselle will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we will be showing  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the card I created with Giselle



I went for the Elsa look for this card. She is so beautiful!
I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mats. 
I used the Jaded Blossom Fancy Topper Die to cut the fancy mat and the snowflakes are a combination of the Winter Dies and punched snowflakes.
I stamped Giselle and colored her with Copic markers. I cut her out with my Scan and Cut and mounted her to the card with pop dots.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment onto a tag cut with the Mini Tag Dies 2 and added gems to the snowflakes.

Copic Markers
Skin- E51, E21, R20
Hair- E51, Y21, Y28
Dress- B000, BG01, B00, B21, B24

Stamps will be available in the STORE Friday!

Thanks for joining us for our February Release
 and have a great day!